I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, May 30, 2011

*The Wedding and Baptism of Robert and Andrea*

Andrea's brother, Andrea, Roberto, Elder Graham





“I really like the ones of their hands and rings with all the white from their baptismal clothes”




Kemp, Argueta, Garcia, Graham, Palmer, Velasquez



Hey mom. Pretty disappointing week. Jeffery and Juan Carlos both passed their baptismal interviews and were good to go but Friday Jeffery told us that he wasn’t getting baptized because he wasn’t ready to change a few things in his life. We couldn’t find Juan Carlos and he didn’t answer his phone all throughout Friday and Saturday and didn’t come to his baptism. I finally got hold of him on Saturday night and we set it up so he would get baptized right before church. He didn’t show up and he hasn’t answered his phone since. I have no idea what happened to either of them.

So I had a little depression period but the wedding and baptism of Roberto and Andrea was awesome. They were both so happy that day. Right after I baptized Roberto he started crying and hugged me and told me that he didn’t know that he could be this happy before. It was pretty cool. Andrea’s brother was inactive but we were working with him along with Roberto and Andrea. He got to baptize her and they were both crying and hugging it was pretty cool. I’ll send some pics..

Next Wednesday is changes. The next time I talk to you I will either be here for 6 more weeks or be in my new area.

We went tie shopping in the morning in San Jose and at 4:00 we rented that indoor soccer field.

Ask dad if he knows who Rodney Wallace is. Supposedly he’s a tico that plays for the timbers. People here always tell me about what happens with the timbers because they show highlights here because he plays for them. My bishop always keeps me up on every nba game and when the timbers play, which is nice.
gotta go love you pura vida elder graham

No comments:

Post a Comment