I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Roller Coaster Week!




Jeffery, Juan Carlos, and Elder GrahamElder Graham, Juan Carlos, Elder Garcia, Jeffery, Yanet and her children

Hey there sorry I forgot to tell you that we were going to the temple this week so today is pday. another roller coaster of a week... So we went to do Jeffery’s baptismal interview and we postponed his baptism for this week. Jeffery and Yanet are getting married, which I wasn’t sure about it at all but I prayed hard for them and we fasted and I know that this is the best thing for them. I’m actually super happy for them because I love them both and now Yanet won’t be a single mother with 6 kids. They are super excited to be able to be sealed next year and I can be there! I really know that I was set up a long long time ago by the lord to teach them and help them because that’s what they needed and what I needed. Jeffery and Juan Carlos went out with us all day last Tuesday to all our appointments and were testifying to everyone about how the church is true. They’re the sickest kids. Roberto and Andrea are fantastic too so they will all be baptized this Saturday.


Last Saturday we rented out a place that is kinda like indoor soccer. Well it is but it’s smaller and there aren’t walls. We had some of the elders quorum to play with our investigators and converts and stuff. It was so much fun, it made me really miss playing with the spiders every Monday at 6:20.


The package didn’t come yet? It should come soon. I just want you guys to know how excited I am for you to get the presents. Especially dad and nick. And especially nick. He probably won’t understand how great his present really is but he should.


I’m feeling good! Yes, I went to the temple today. And we got there way early and so for the first time ever I got to do sealing which was way cool to be a part of. And I’m going to be so excited to go in a year to be a part of real ones!


With my comp things are coming along. One day good, one day bad. Housemates are good. Transfers/changes are 2 weeks from today and its possible I may get changes. I really hope not though. I don’t even want to think about leaving here.
I love you. Gotta go.
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment