I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Funny Pictures

Church in Coronado

Up by the Bishop's House




that means "I crap on all the Mormons."


I liked this one too. Keep in mind that no one there speaks English.




It was great to talk to everyone yesterday. I am so happy to hear that Nick Hess is ready to meet with the missionaries! Thats sooo sick!! Make sure you feed the missionaries. But make sure they don’t feel obligated to eat, because it’s possible that they aren’t hungry. And give them something tasty that they will actually be excited about. Like a milkshake. The Lord already planned who he needs to teach him so they are without a doubt the ones that he needs to hear. I don’t even need to meet them and I know that much.

I’m e mailing Nick Hess back and forth right now. He’s what we call an ¨ecogido¨ or a chosen investigator, and will be a nice gift for the missionaries tomorrow. He’s a way good guy. I’m really impressed by what he’s sayin to me. We gotta make sure he’s reading and praying in those 3 weeks, and plan his baptism for the weekend that he gets back.

I don’t really have anything to say since we talked yesterday ... the package with the camera isn’t in yet. It may come today though and Palmer will get it tomorrow. annddd i bought a few gifts that I will send home tomorrow maybe. Be excited for a few presents in the next few weeks! I’m super excited for dad to get his present.

The picture that says that I crap on all the Mormons? Elder Palmer said that that’s the only one I should have sent. It’s the only important one.
well mom. I’m off. I love you.

pura vida. Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment