I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Tough Week


Cake to Celebrate Elder Graham's upcoming 1 year and Birthdays of 3 other Elders

Sisters in the Ward Who Made the Cake

I completely didn’t realize that today was the 4th of July. What are you guys doing today? And no, I don’t have an American flag.

Things are going alright. It’s been pretty tough the past few weeks. We are having a hard time finding people who want salvation. I feel like it’s about my time to leave here. And changes are in 2 weeks so we will see.

Today we went to a museum called the museum of jade. It has all sorts of ancient artifacts and stuff from the Lamanites. It was pretty interesting. I really don’t have much to report from this week. I’ve been pretty down and nothing’s really happened that’s all that cool.
Well, I gotta head out now. I love you. Kiss Cohen and Molly for me.
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment