I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Most Beautiful Place in the World....next to Portland!









Matapalo - World Famous Surfing!







Helloo...  How are things?  My week was pretty good.  In the past 17 days I’ve only had 2 full days to work in my area. So that’s coming along.  The zone is pretty good.  It was a zone counsel Monday for just the zone leaders.  When we gave our reports we were the last to report because we always go in order of how well we did.  And when president said the zona sur everyone stood up and gave us applause for meeting the goal.  pres. had us do a little capasitation for all the ZLs about what we have been doing to make such a big change. 
Afterward the APs drove us home and worked yesterday in our zone.  So i came back with Bertrand and Elder Whittaker. The one whose blog you follow.  He’s legitimately the greatest kid ever.  He’s the new AP with elder Bertrand. 

Conference was really good.  I got to watch it in English in a room with 2 others. I absolutely loved all the priesthood session. I thought that was the best session of conference I’ve ever seen.  And I loved the talk on Saturday by elder Hallstrom that talked about members who are active in the church and inactive in the gospel.  So good. 
We had our zone meeting today it. It went pretty good.  I didn’t get to do internet yesterday because of the divisions with the aps. 

Last week we were in Jimenez and found a family then they came to church on Sunday and have a date for the 21st.  But President said that going to Jiménez has been just too much for us so he took it from us and gave it to the missionaries in Rio Claro.  A little disappointing.  I loved going there.  I’m legitimately convinced that it’s the most beautiful place in the world behind Portland/the gorge.  We went to Matapalo last pday which is on the very southern tip of the peninsula and a world famous surf spot. Huge waves and the best surfers I’ve ever seen.  It’s super sick there.  But getting there is the most complicated thing.  We went in the back of a truck there.  An hour and a half ride
Here, they celebrate Easter the whole week and there’s no buses and no one is home.  Our pday is actually Friday for that reason.  We were just supposed to write on Monday.

Got to go. Love you!
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment