I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Best News!! (and a new suit)

Wellll  i bought a suit.  For 60$·  Brand new sickest suit.


Hello.  
Saturday some of the sisters in my zone finally gave me some letters that they received for me in the last changes meeting.  I got letters from Jeffery and Jeannette.  They were the best things I’ve ever read.  They both just shared their testimonies and talked about the great changes they have seen in the past year.  Jeffery has the Melchizedek priesthood and they’ve completely finished with the temple prep classes and will be sealed for time and all eternity on June 20th and I get to go!!  They live in Guapiles now and they live 7 kilometers from the church.  They walk 7 kilometers each way with their 6 kids every single Sunday.  And they say not a single one of them complains.
 I had a decent week.  Things are ok with my companion..  Kinda waiting for changes at this point..  He goes home in June.
I do know elder Henriod. He’s from my group.  I love that kid.  He’s one of the biggest studs in the mission.
Did you send food in the package?  If you did it had to get stuck in customs...  I got an e mail a few weeks ago telling us that any package we receive with food will get stuck in customs..  So i won’t get it until at least may 7th if that’s the case.  But if it’s here tomorrow i have a zone conference in Perez Zeledon and president will bring our mail
 The branch is coming along.  Last week we worked with the relief society and now there’s officially a full presidency and we organized visiting teachers. So we’re hoping that should get things going as well.  We have the elders Quorum president going with us doing home teaching.  So we’re hoping that the growth that we have now has the base to stay strong. 

Pretty nuts about Jase getting married!!
But i gotta go.  Love you.
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment