I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Great Day for Ciudad Neilly Branch!


Hello.  My week was pretty good.  I spent from Tuesday until Friday morning in Perez Zeledon trying to help them out up there.  It was ok.  I just missed working in Neilly.  

We had an attendance of 50 on Sunday.  The highest attendance in the history of ciudad Neilly.  Our branch president was so excited he called everyone he knew after church.  Everyone.  He called President Galvez just to tell him that we reached 50.  

I don’t need new shoes..  Mom, i only have 3 months left.. What a waste.   

The new members are great. Karen is now a counselor in the young women’s and were waiting on William since he doesn’t have the Melchizedek priesthood yet.  But he blessed the sacrament last week.  

We had a zone conference last week and elder Bertrand told me that it’s pretty certain that i will open an area next change and train to finish out the mission..  And i was thinking and it’s very possible that i get changed out next week at zone counsel so that we don’t have to travel to san Jose 2 straight weeks..  And so that i can get to the area 1 week early to get stuff ready for the missionary I’m gonna train next week..  But it’s still up in the air.  Next week I will for sure not get on internet until Tuesday because I’ll be traveling..  unless i do have changes Monday then i would be able to..

I’m out…

Love you, Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment