I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Another New Companion!

Well mother, Last Tuesday morning president Galvez called Elder Cabrera and told him that he had e changes again. I promise that e changes are not common in any way but they keep happening. So he left to Puntarenas (luckkyy). My new comp is Elder Garcia another from El Salvador. I promise that the mission isn’t filled with kids from El Salvador either. I just keep getting them. He has the exact same amount of time as me but has one more change then me in the country because I had more time in the mtc. He’s pretty good. Really goofy. I’m still just searching for that companion that I have heard that every missionary has had that was just their best friend. But I know he’s coming.

The Abnormal booth looks pretty snazzy I gotta say. That’s pretty tight that Luke got to come up. Are you guys doing anything tight for Allison’s bday?
That’s what I’m talking about rip city. Taking care of the chumps. Who is in 3rd place right now? who’s it lookin like we will play in the 1st round?
That sounds like a pretty good class you taught i want to get a hold of parts of those talks to watch with families here.

This Thursday we have a zone conference with Elder Hinckley, the one that came when I was in the mtc. He is in charge of missionary work for the whole church. The whole mission is pretty excited about it.

I officially have found my favorite people in Costa Rica. There’s a younger family that we’re teaching named Ervin and Mavel and they have 2 little girls 7 and a year and a half and they’re the cutest little girls ever. I can’t explain how much I love this family. We are gonna have their wedding and baptism on the 23rd. I talked to President Galvez and we got permission to take them one day to the temple so they can see it. Next weekend the day before their wedding/baptism we’re gonna take a trip there to get them excited about it. Should be pretty good.

Alright I’m out. Love you pura vida

elder graham

No comments:

Post a Comment