I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Week Four in the MTC

EMAIL

Thank you so much for the packages! It is all perfect. instead of pop next time could you send gatorade or something like that? I love it all but if you want ideas of something to send :) It was great to get all those pictures they were perfect. It was great to be able to show the elders in my district all the stuff I have been talking about!
My week has been pretty good we had weekly interviews with our teacher individually. Yeah, Elder stevens and miller are my roomates and they will be going to costa rica with me. They are seriously the 2 coolest kids I've ever met.
Spanish/classes are going well but it is all really hard. Its a huge mind game here at the mtc and I know i have felt so much help though prayer. We have devotionals every tuesday from some general authority last tuesday we heard from Elder Gonzales who is in the presidency of the seventy. Its fantastic to hear from them I look forward to every tuesday night. There is a rumor going around that september 13th Elder Bednar is coming to speak which I am getting very excited for. we can watch devotionals and stuff here and I have watched a lot of his and I love all of them.
The food isn't bad. For what it is and the fact that they have to feed 3000 19 year old boys 3 times a day.
Sundays are supposed to be more relaxed day. We dont have regular class but we have a regular sacrament and priesthood meetings and interviews with the branch president. (my branch president is awesome) and all in all sundays seem to be one of the more stressfull days. Thanks for the update on rudy, definately keep me posted on anything new.
I'm running out of time so I will write you a letter today during laundry.

I love you

Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment