I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Best Birthday of My Life!

Celebrating my 21st Birthday (P Day) in Puerto Jimeniz


Here every pizza place has a Mexican style. I always get it. it’s the best. Some sort of peppers and jalapeños and like ground sausage.






Little member kid who showed us around. I bought him lunch.







Hey  there.   First off make sure everyone knows I’m grateful for all their e mails.  I don’t have a lot of time today and I’ve already spent a lot just reading all of them. But I’m in Puerto Jimenez.  Its soo
sick here!  We will be here until Wednesday.    We did some cruising around Jimenez  around the beaches then found a little 10 year old that’s a member. His family  let us borrow some bikes and we went to the sickest beach like 6 kms from Jiménez out in the middle of nowhere. there’s a little airport next to it and Americans  fly in right to it.  There’s just a restaurant and hotel there.  I bought us lunch with my card if you wanna pay for my birthday meal you can pay me back.   There were a bunch of surfers there on the beach. I was watching them for like an hour.  I wanted so badly to surf! 
There aren’t missionaries here.  Its technically part of our area.  Its 4 hours away by bus because we can’t get on boats.  Its paradise and that’s why there aren’t missionaries.  We come once a month or so to keep the group up.  It’s not even a branch. It’s a group.
I got two packages from jenny and i haven’t gotten the package from    Jen.  Thanks so much for all the presents i opened them last night since we left early today.  Wednesday   were going to a few members in Neuilly for my birthday since I’m here today.
The church is a house.  We stay there. There’s a whole group here.  There are just not missionaries. There are SOO many gringos here. Everyone around me is speaking English.  I feel so weird.
But i gotta go love you all. Thanks for everything. Tell everyone thanks for their e mails and that i love them
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment