I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve and FISH!!

New Year's Eve at the Abuela's
She cooks for us

Great Big Pile of Fish that We Caught and Ate

Branch President
Greatest Guy!

Hello. It’s so hot here. You honestly have no idea and before i forget i would like it if
you could send me more garments. Within minutes my garment tops are literally
soaked through with sweat. Just to paint you a picture of the heat and
sweating. Last night my comp did his call home because he couldn’t on Christmas
because they were traveling. So we got home at 7 and i took a
shower. I then sat and studied and such for 2 hours sitting down.
And before I went to bed i had to shower again because i sweated so much.

For New Years we went to the abuelas and she cooked for us. Then at midnight
there were a tons ton of fireworks going off from every direction in this
little tiny town.

The talk was good. I talked about the 4 points the missionary
work in the branch can improve. Being united as a branch, fulfilling our
callings to their fullest, sharing our testimonies and strengthening ourselves
and families. It was a big crowd pleaser with the huge attendance of 10
that we had. My comp and I were 2. Then the branch president.
3 kids under the age of 4 and 4 women. There’s some improvement to be done.

Today we hiked out to our branch presidents house who lives an hour out in the middle of nowhere and went fishing and then went and cooked them and ate them. I hate fish.
and everyone knows that. And we just fried em up and ate them. He was looking at me when i ate him.

Welppp I gotta go.
Love you. Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment