I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, January 23, 2012




Hello. I did get your package. Thank you so much!

And now that i got a new memory card i can send you this one home with all the pics and vids and such! Make sure you’re tracking them really well. I put all my pictures on my hard drive but I don’t know what happened but the hard drive doesn’t have some of them anymore. So just make sure you still have all my pics from the mish.

The Conference was really good with Elder Clayton. It was really short. Just 2 hours but he spoke Spanish which surprised me. I didn’t know he spoke Spanish. And i didn’t realize he was the one that gave a talk in conference in October on missionary work. He only spoke for a
little bit then president Galvez, sister Galves and elder Amado of the 70 also spoke. Then elder Clayton opened it up for questions. Elder Amado told us not to count our days that are left but to count the things that we’ve learned and the blessings we’ve reviewed in our time in the mission.

Last Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs we were out of Neilly so we didn’t get to plan sacrament meeting with talks and such. So guess who it fell on... We got to be in charge of the primary, the youth, the priesthood, relief society and everything.

Our numbers for the zone this month are not too good. We will finish with one family, 2 men over 18 and 4 baptisms. And we have to go next week to san Jose to a leaders conference
and present all the monthly numbers for January which are pretty discouraging..

We are gonna have a baptism though Saturday. His name’s Johan. He´s a single 30 year old
guy. He’s really good. We already have it planned to make him the young men’s president.

But now I’m off. Love you
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment