I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Baptism of Yanet and Her Family

Yanet's Entire Family


Baptism of Yanet and her 3 oldest children






These are the greatest silliest little twins ever. Last week, it was their 6th birthday so I gave them hacky sacks. Silliest funniest little guys ever!


P DAY. Soccer with the new district and thats ¨Napo¨ a youth next to me


Taco Bell with the Elders I live with




Well mother, the baptism was beautiful. The new kid in the house is Elder Palmer and he plays the ukulele so we sang “Teach Me to Walk in the Light” at the baptism and it was pretty beautiful.

We haven’t been doing much different or exciting since Wednesday, just doing the Lord’s work.

That’s unfortunate that everyone’s been sick. Right now in my house it’s me, Cabrera, Hernandez and Palmer. Palmer’s from Houston and the others are from el Salvador. Pretty good guys.

Today we went and played soccer as a district in my area and invited all the youth but only one showed up. We just got back from taco bell. I’ve got a few pics to send this week.

Well mother, I must depart at this moment. I love you.

pura vida
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment