I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Travelling hrough the Zone

That’s Rudy, who was an inactive member when we met him.  He’s from Puerto Jimenez. He had problems so his aunt that he lived with sent him to live with his uncle who’s a member in Jimenez.  So we worked with him and made him go out with us when we went there. He always calls us to ask advice and stuff because we convinced him to go on a mission.  He cut his hair and at the conference on Sunday he was ordained to an elder and he asked me to ordain him.  He is in San Jose right now doing medical stuff for his mission.

 A blurry picture because it was dark in Golfito

A hitchiking ride


 


My week was decent.  We had the district conference and it went pretty good.  The general session was a satellite broadcast for all of Central America.  It was really good.  Elder Packer, Elder Clayton who came here and elder Clark who used to be in the area presidency spoke. 

Changes are on Monday.  I think I’ll find out Friday if I’m out... 

Well i gotta go now.  Love you.  Next time i e mail i may be in my last area.

Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment