I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last night in Oregon.

A little over a month and a half ago I received my Mission call to Costa Rica. Even then it seemed like it would be a while untill I actually left home to become a missionary. I leave early tomorrow morning and I think finally it is setting in that I won't be home for 2 years. Everything I have grown to love I will be away from for 2 years. The Blazers, my puppy Bernard, Oregon, FIFA, going out onto a soccer field with my best friends and just kicking a ball around, Taco bell at one AM, Oregon rain, skateboarding with my brothers, Mike and Mike, puting on a Spiders jersey and every Monday at 6:20 playing indoor soccer and my job at Dutch Bros. All these things I have loved doing and I have no doubt I will continue to love them when I get back. I have no doubt that giving up these things are very small compared to all the amazing things I am going to experience. This thing I am about to begin will only happen like this once in my life and I am excited to put my whole heart into it. I am so thankful for the amazing family I have and the support they have shown to me. I am so glad to have the friends that I have that have stood by me. Without all of them I would be no where. Thank you all and see you in 2 years.

-Elder Graham

This blog will be updated every week by my mom with pictures and updates of how/what ive been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment