I have been called to serve for 2 years in the Costa Rica San Jose Mission as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Life in Belen




(Paraphased by Mom)

Hey. Soo...
Missionary work has been struggling in this ward. We have a very dedicated mission leader, Gerardo. We pray daily for guidance, and strive to work constructively with the bishopric and the ward to accomplish the goals we have for the area.

I was really happy to see Jeffery and Jeannette at the temple last week.

I love that talk by Elder Holland, too. (The Laborers in the Vineyard) It's the one that I have on my ipod that I always listen to.

Hey Mom, real quick, if you're online, can you send a picture of me before the mission? One with the longest hair you can find. I need to send it in today for a slideshow.


welp love you. 
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment